Expando in Civil Construction and Landscaping
liftwell excavation in hard granite
By using Expando, civil contractors and landscapers can now easily reduce their costs, increase efficiency and overcome site restriction challenges when they are breaking down retaining walls, splitting concrete or cracking large rocks and boulders.
Benefits of Expando
Expando is Cost effective
Expando is Safer
Expando is Eco-friendly
Expando is Easy to use
How civil contractors can use Expando
EXPANDO's non explosive demolition agent is suitable for use in all civil projects whether it's removal of a blast crew for large rock removal jobs, commercial or residential developments, concrete, stone work or rock breaking. Expando can also be used in conjunction with traditional demolition methods to help cut costs, work time and increase safety.
Civil contractors use Expando's non toxic, non explosive expansive mortar as a solution for:
- Cracking and breaking up boulders, rocks and concrete
- Trenching, excavating and clearing for retaining walls and drain works
- Ideal problem solver for removing obstacles in confined spaces
- Sites with noise pollution restrictions (e.g. residential areas, schools, hospitals, airports, etc.)
- Sites with restrictions on causing ground vibration, air blasting and dust pollution
- Sites where surrounding buildings or other structures would be damaged by flying debris
- Controlled, partial or selective demolition jobs
- Eliminating the need for a blasting crew
Buy Expando nowYou can purchase Expando in single application units or in bulk (discounts apply) now - either from our secure online shop or contact us to locate your local Expando agent across Australia.