Expando in Building & Construction
Looking for safer, cheaper and more time efficient ways to demolish rocks or large concrete slabs?
Need controlled demolition for confined spaces or restricted sites?
Then Expando is the ideal solution for you.
Benefits of using Expando in Building and Construction
Expando is a non explosive demolition agent with an impressive 14,000 PSI expansive strength that will simplify the process of cutting and breaking rocks or concrete and takes the risk out of difficult excavation, trenching or demolition work.
By using Expando, you can save thousands of dollars and achieve your demolition objectives without having to hire expensive experts or specialised equipment like jackhammers, concrete saws or use explosive blasting.
Expando is Cost effective
Expando is Safer
Expando is Eco-friendly
Expando is Easy to use
Applications - how to use Expando
- Cracking and breaking rocks and concrete in residential or commercial developments
- Controlled demolition problem solver for use in confined spaces
- Various excavation types associated with rock breaking, rock excavating, rock blasting, rock demolition
- Cracking and breaking concrete (eg. demolition of mass reinforced concrete, pillars, beams, retaining walls, etc)
- Sites with noise creation or pollution restrictions (ie. residential, schools, hospitals, airports)
- Sites with restrictions around ground vibration, air blasting and/or dust pollution
- Sites where surrounding buildings or other structures could be damaged by flying debris
- Controlled demolition or partial, selective demolition sites
- Interior demolition of reinforced concrete where you need to do concrete cutting and breaking
- Can be used in conjunction with traditional demolition methods to help cut costs, work time and increase safety
- Trenching, excavation, earthmoving and shoring
- For underwater demolition of rock and concrete