Expando Safety Instructions
Following this list of Expando Safety Instructions will allow you to complete your job safely.
- Assess and secure the site to ensure that no damage or harm is caused to persons or surrounding property during and after the process.
- Wear long sleeved shirt and trousers. Use personal protective equipment if there is risk of exposure to powder, slurry or dust.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If accidental contact occurs, wash off powder immediately.
- Avoid inhaling dust and wear a dust mask.
- Use approved safety goggles and gloves when mixing and filling.
- If working in a confined area ensure adequate ventilation, wear a dust mask and use appropriate safety equipment as required by relevant regulation.
- Do not use hot water for mixing.
- Do not put prepared slurry into bottles or cans: this could lead to a blow-out of glass or metal fragments.
- Do not look into the filled holes. Cover holes with a cloth sheet until reaction is completed.
In addition to these Expando Safety Instructions, read the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Need more help?
For more technical advice or support, contact our support hotline directly on 0402 759 895 or email email@example.com